Thursday, November 21, 2013

DIY SnowMen!

Happy TGIFriday everyone!  I am super busy today finishing up projects so that I can FINALLY finish painting my dining room. I hate painting and I'm a perfectionist soooo that means it takes me a long time, especially when I'm not feeling up to par.  So I do have lots of projects coming...probably a new one this weekend and then a bunch next week so stay tuned. I'm just happy I can color in short spurts again...that's a good thing :)

Anywho....on my other blog HERE I have some DIY Sock Snow People if you wanna hop over there and see.  I will lots of holiday projects on both blogs in the next week or so...I'm also putting up Christmas trees starting next week...its that time of year...yay!








3 comments:

  1. I love your sock snowmen - they are so cute and adorable. Thanks for the detailed info on how you made them.

    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sock snowmen - they are so cute and adorable. Thanks for the detailed info on how you made them.

    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover