Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas to you all & Happy Holidays from my family to yours!  

This was our holiday card this year & thought I'd share with those I couldn't get one to personally!  May your holiday be filled with love, laughter and the joy of friends & family!




We had snow on Christmas Eve for the first time in a LONG time here in Virginia!  The teens were excited beause it hasn't snowed on Christmas since they were babies.  I'm happy it was only 2 inches & will be gone by Wednesday...although it does look pretty for pictures LOL!



My last Christmas card of the season...this one I made for my daughter.  When I saw these cute Wild Rose Studio stamps and this cute Bella elephant I HAD to have it.  Thanks to all my Facebook friends for helping me find one cuz' this cutie was out of stock everywhere!  You can find a whole selection of these Wild Rose cuties at Stamp And Create!   I colored her up on Kraft cs with Copics although the white elements were done with my Neocolor pastel wax crayons.  Then I added Stickles to the white elements, the corners were done with a La La Land die (Filigree Corner Die), gingham ribbon bow and button...sentiment from PTI!


10 comments:

  1. Darling card, love the coloring on the Kraft! Wanted to wish you & your family a wonderful and Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    And a merry christmas to you and your family!
    Hugs
    COrdine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you're so lucky to get just a little bit of the white stuff for Christmas!!!! I love your card and I bet your daughter loved it! Merry Christmas. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love working and coloring on craft cardstock. Your home is gorgeous with all that snow. It's white here in Hawaii all day today.........white gray clouds and rain !! ha ha. but lvoe it anyway, since my daughters in law are doing all of the cooking today.
    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. Glad I got to meet you and your daughter earlier this year....
    warm hugs and blessings
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family Suzanne. Gorgeous photo of your snow covered house and adorable card too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill take your snow over our 75mm rain on our miserable Australian Christmas. Love the image and card, Copics on Kraft added to my things to try

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could use the picture of your house for your Christmas card next year. So peaceful.

    I haven't used Copics on Kraft yet. I always used Prismas. I'll have to give this a try because I love the look Kraft gives. Very pretty Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and a very Happy and healthy New Year to you and your family. Love the Christmas card, the pictures are all so cute. And the card you made for your daughter is just adorable.

    I'm progressing from my surgery, so hope to be feeling like creating once again soon. I sure miss it!!

    Your blog continues to be an inspiration, and I hope to complete my classes this next year. Thanks so much, Suzanne for all you give to us.......you are a jewel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome and cute cute card! I also wanted to mention to you that I was the winner of the October challenge (catz) and I had emiled diana a couple times and have never got a responce from her! I don't know if she's getting my emails! I thought maybe you would be the next one to contact since you are the team leader! Thanks so much for your help! Teresa (catz)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colourwork with your elephant and bauble and such a pretty design for your card. BTW, I think you house is gorgeous. If I could design my own house, it would look just like yours on the outside! I'm English but I grew up in Virginia - Fairfax County - this looks more like McLean. Where abouts are you in Va? Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover