Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Awards!


I wanted to make sure I posted these awards that I got from my blogging friends, before I forget again. The first award came from Irina whose creations are always inspiring, and leaves me the nicest comments, thank you. The second award came from my friend Jackie and Sara (Sairabee) both are always so supportive and wonderful. Make sure you check out their blogs when you get a chance. The rules are below:

Here are the rules of the Award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Ok, I'm nominating these wonderful bloggers/stampers for both awards (I like to combine):
Lauren Meader--the first blog I ever read and always inspiring and creative
Rach of PaperCrafts--lovely work and just the most beautiful coloring
Jen del Muro--super nice and has the best projects and layouts
Carolyn/Cammie King--beautiful work on her blog for sure
Jody Morrow-- always a hoot at the release parties and super creative

There are of course 100's more who are just as deserving, but I don't have all the time in the world--lol! Thanks to everyone who come to read my blog--I love ya all!!

Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Suzanne...you rock! What a way to make someone feel special! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations firstly to you for receiving two fantastic awards, and rightly so...
    and secondly to say a huge big thank you for passing them on to me...big hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I gave you that second award a week or so ago too! I left a comment telling you, but you must have missed it. Either way, it's well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover