Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank-you sets





Happy Monday afternoon ladies! This post will be pretty short & sweet. I'm not feeling up to speed today, just tired & stressed I guess (worried about my kitty-see last post). I've been working on my thankyou cards & gifts and I'm almost done. This week we have lots of dance practices for my daughter--both of her recitals are this weekend, so I pretty much have to get my craftin' done before they get home from school. Not to mention my son's field day, end of year school picnic & teacher gifts to finish up (overwhelming when you type it out--lol)!

I got my new stamp sets from MFT and I just love them. I thought this set (Here's The Scoop) was so appropriate for my "lunch bunch" gal pals thank you cards/gifts. They were so sweet to make us dinner every night after I had surgery and sent me the most beautiful smelling flowers and a case of Cherry Coke!! We go to lunch the last Wed. of every month and most of us usually try & get some yummy dessert--we all like our sweets, so this stamp set in particular works great! I'm making 4 versions of this card with different colors, but this is the first one I finished. The dp is from Memory Box(Sugar Collection)--love the colors! I of course had to paper piece the chair--it was just calling out for it-lol! The sentiment in the set is actually straight, but that's the great thing about these clear stamps--you can bend them around for your needs. The solid cs is from PTI (lavender moon & spring moss)--they work wonderfully with this Memory Box paper which I also got from MFT. This layout is from a contest on Jen del Muro's blog--it's really cute, I love the half circle element. The little gift bag is from PTI and it's filled with Ghiradelli & Dove chocolates--fitting for the "sweets" theme dontcha think? The ribbon is from Michaels and the dp is from the same "sugar collection" and of course some of my favorite Prima flowers.


Ok--gotta go finish up some more projects and then I'm off running around for the evening. See ya tomorrow!
Suzanne
My Favorite Things "Here's The Scoop" stamp set, PTI glassine bag, solid cs (spring moss, lavender moon), Michaels ribbon, Memory Box "Sugar Collection" dp, stickles, dew drops, SU rhinestone brad, nestabilities, Copics, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through SCS. Thanks for posting. I love your work. I really like the new MFT stamps and your card is really nice.

    Denise G

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS ROCKS!!!! Thx for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover