Tuesday, May 20, 2008

$1 Bins




Good afternoon! I just have a quick post today, since I'm trying to finish up a couple of card sets--I will share when they are finished up. I made this Stamping Bella card and matching notebook for a friend's bday to go along with a gift card I got her. This bella's name is "Imeldabella" & I love her because we (and my friend) share a great liking for shoes!! I won't even tell you how many pairs I have because that might be embarassing for me and overwhelming for you--lol! Just know that I ordered 3 new pairs of sandals from Zappos the other day to add to my collection :) Anyway, getting on with things--this notebook was grabbed from the Michael's $1 bin and the last picture shows you what it looks like in the package before altering. I grabbed a bunch and they also had little notecard sets in a box which I grabbed too (show you that later in the week after I alter them). I always buy a ton of things from the dollar spot in hopes of getting to them, but never seem to, so I made myself do what I actually had set out to do!! I like to alter things, but it always seems to take me so long to make a template and then get to the actual project! The dp is from DCWV "all dressed up" stack, which I adore because it has zebra paper in it. I love my zebra print (I have shoes, purses, pillows & etc. w/ it)! And don't forget to check out Gina K's new stamps tonight at her release party (7pm central, 8pm eastern)over on SCS forum--she has zebra products this time (so getting them) & lots of other new sets too! Maybe I'll see you tonight over at the party on SCS.

See ya--Suzanne
PS--I get most of my DCWV stacks from Joanns website, they have bunches if you're interested.
Stamping Bella stamps, DCWV dp, SU solid cs & punches, rhinestone brad, stickles & Michaels ribbon, colorbok notebook

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome job! I love how you altered the notebook =) I am running to Michael's now to try it out. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne I LOVE the card and LOVEY the altered notebook! That is too funny...I just went to M's the other day and bought a BUNCH of those little notebooks to alter too! Great minds think a like!

    Have a BELLARIFIC Day!

    Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her....Pink & Brown are my favorite colors....Great job...She will love it...TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover