Monday, April 7, 2008

Trying Something New


Good afternoon stampers! I am here again, with something new (at least new for me). I have been inspired by others (blogs) who are going small, small, small. They are called "inchies"--images, stamps or projects that are only an inch or two. I think they are just so fun to play with--not to mention a little challenging after working on projects that are 5x the size. Less is more, so they say... These images are from Inky Antics--smaller versions of some of their other critter stamps. I think these cards would be great as gift tags, especially on kids presents. It's a tiny, jewel in itself. Of course, they all have some bling and shine--what else!! The top card is larger (4 x 4),but the bug image is only 1 & 1/2 inches, the lower cards measure 2" in total. Just a couple of different ways to incorporate "inchies". Ellen Hutson has some great "inchies" or small stamps on her website too--make sure to check them out. It's always fun to challenge yourself with something new!

I will have extra time in my craft room this week, as my lovin' hubby is in GA for the week to see the Master's Golf Tournament. He says it's work, but I don't quite believe all that...:)--golfing, eating and hanging out sounds like a little "vacay" to me. My office is our home, so I never get to leave, as I'm sure many of you can relate. Sometimes you just want to get away--from the neverending laundry, needy children (& animals), a to-do list a mile long, and chauffering everyone around constantly. Getting away by myself just doesn't happen for me--one day maybe, we'll see... Well enough whining I say and back to work as usual!

Happy Crafting--See ya around & try out some "inchies".
Suzanne
Inky Antics stamps-Critter Conversations & Buggy Friends, stickles in crystal, solid papers are DCWV, pp is Basic Grey, Copic sketch markers, Club Scrap brads, Michaels ribbon, dimensionals & punches by SU






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover